Our office is proud to be one of the top certified providers of Invisalign clear aligners in our area.
WHY INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule; we see you in the office less often, you will have fewer visits, and there are minimal (if any) emergencies with Invisalign. Because the aligners are removable, there aren't any food restrictions; you don't have to search for braces-friendly recipes!
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster!
- Improved hygiene: Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can brush and floss like you always have. There are no additional tools needed and no barriers to continuing excellent hygiene.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to insert and remove.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of orthodontic conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, spaces, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligners are smooth and comfortable to wear.
THE INVISALIGN TREATMENT PROCESS
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and discuss the Invisalign option. We will use our iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. We will then develop a customized treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will last. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during tooth movement.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 22 hours/day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into ideal alignment. We will schedule visits periodically to monitor your progress.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about Vivera® retainers; they are retainers that are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please schedule a free consultation with us! We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve the smile you have always wanted!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.